Armed with its Q.ANTUM technology that is based on Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) technology, Q Cells are some of the most advanced solar panels in the market. The PERC technology renders the passivation of the rear side solar cells courtesy of which , the installation of a reflective layer that garners the unused part of the incoming sunlight and converts it to solar energy for further usage.
Notable features of Q Cells Solar Panels:
- Lightweight frame built because of the aluminium alloy structure
- Innovative all-weather technology for supreme performance through and through
- An impressive module conversion efficiency of up to 17.4%
- Unmatched weather resistance. Q Cells’ solar panels are certified to withstand strong wind loads of up to 2400 Pascal and snow loads of up to 5400 Pascal
- Comes with a 12 year product variety and 25 years linear performance warranty