Canadian Solar is a well-known brand that has established quite a reputation for itself for their range of high-quality mono crystalline and polycrystalline PV modules. The biggest USP of Canadian Solar is their black silicon cell technology and LIC (Low Internal Current) technology.
- A higher module conversion efficiency of up to 17.15%
- A low NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature) of 43 degrees centigrade temperature paves the way for high power output
- Known for low power losses with low risk of high temperatures
- High weather resistance, certified to withstand strong wind loads of up to 2400 Pascal and snow loads of up to 5400 Pascal
- Low BoS cost with 1500 V system voltage leads to good economics
- Attractive 10 year product warranty and a 25 year linear performance warranty