Canadian Solar is a well-known brand that has established quite a reputation for itself for their range of high-quality mono crystalline and polycrystalline PV modules. The biggest USP of Canadian Solar Panels is their black silicon cell technology and LIC (Low Internal Current) technology.
Notable Features Of Canadian Solar Panels:
- A higher module conversion efficiency of up to 17.15%
- A low NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature) of 43 degrees centigrade temperature paves the way for high power output
- Known for low power losses with low risk of high temperatures
- High weather resistance, certified to withstand strong wind loads of up to 2400 Pascal and snow loads of up to 5400 Pascal
- Low BoS cost with 1500 V system voltage leads to good economics
- Attractive 10 year product warranty and a 25 year linear performance warranty