Get the best solar panel installers in Melbourne at an affordable price!
Australia’s dry climate and latitude are perfect for the installation of solar panels for both commercial and residential purposes. Utilise the green energy to light up your living space or working space which won’t burn your pocket. Solar energy stands as renewable energy which won’t ever exhaust and will always be in use. Sun Current has been a leading provider of residential and commercial solar panel Melbourne systems for many years now and we understand exactly what your solar energy Melbourne needs are!
Types of solar power Melbourne systems
There are two types of solar panels commonly used in residential and commercial solar power systems in various cities like Melbourne. And our solar Panels Victoria are the best you can get!
- Photovoltaic Panel– It is made of silicon, arsenic and selenium which generates electric power by converting solar energy to electric current
- Solar Thermal Panel– It is a closed-tube system that contains a solution to collect solar heat and transfer it to hot water tanks in the building
What are solar panels made of?
Solar panels are made of several solar cells, connected together between protective glass and a backing plate. It is usually made of silicon, arsenic and selenium, surrounded by an aluminium frame.
Why do you need the best solar installers Victoria? The benefits of a solar power system!
- Eco-friendly – Solar panels are eco-friendly for using the optimal amount of unlimited energy renewable resource from the sun without any direct greenhouse gas emissions
- Save money from electric bills – For using solar energy, you will get to save a lot in your savings account by not paying the huge electric bills
- Adds value to your property– Solar panels are an attractive feature that will increase the cost of your property by adding market value
- The electric grid benefit – If your solar power system is connected to the electric grid, you can export and sell the unused solar power back to the electric retailer.
- Low maintenance – Regular health-check and an occasional cleaning will lead to an increase in the life of solar panels to 25 years
- Government incentives – The Government of Australia supports the solar panel system with the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme by offering financial incentives. You will be issued tradable certificates and feed-in tariff pays eligibility to generate and export the electricity to the grid
Are you thinking about how many solar panels you need?
- The number of panels depends on the power output of your whole solar system
- You will need fewer panels if each panel’s nominal power rating is high
- You can buy more than 15 cheap lower efficient solar panels if there is plenty of roof space
6 factors that influence the cost of your solar energy Melbourne system
- Capacity (in Watts)
- Physical size
- Quality of materials
- Durability/longevity (or warranty period)
- Certifications the solar panel might have.
Don’t worry! After two to five years of installation, the solar power system will automatically pay your electric bill! Then you will save a massive amount of time and money.
How can you finance a commercial solar power Melbourne system?
Get your commercial solar power Melbourne sorted with there pointers:
- Cash– Cash leads to the shortest possible payback time for your business, as fees and charges involved with leasing increase the overall cost of a system
- Power Purchasing Agreement (PPA)– PPA is the type of solar leasing agreement where the price of electricity can be a lot cheaper
- Green loan– Green loan allows you in negotiating a price for installing the commercial solar panels
- Environmental Upgrade Finance– It helps to access loans to improve the energy, water and environmental efficiency of your building
If you’re considering installing solar panels for your business, Sun Current can help you get quotes from high-quality, pre-vetted solar installers in Melbourne quickly and easily. Sun Current is a leading provider of all-around residential and commercial solar energy Melbourne systems that are tailored for your needs!
Sun Current: The best solar company Melbourne has to offer!
Sun Current is very environmentally conscious and a prime believer in sustainable development. We do not want you to burn the limited resources for your living on earth instead use the unlimited green energy from the sun. With us, you can remove the excess financial stress for your family and relax while solar energy lights up your living space. We aim to provide a top-notch affordable residential and commercial solar power system in Melbourne, Australia. So it is of no wonder that we are the best solar company Melbourne has to offer!
Sun Current ensures you to provide hassle-free transformation efficiently and effectively according to your convenience. Your installation is in good hands with premium quality workmanship with a seal of trust that comes with legacy.
We make your roof to pay your power bills!